All tours include boat & crew, trolling equipment, bait & tackle, fishing license, snorkeling equipment, bottled water & soft drinks, cooler with ice, cleaning & filleting, taxes & fees. Alcohol or snacks are not provided, but you are welcome to bring your own. Gratuities are not included.
FISHING & SNORKELING COMBO
|Boat||Papa Kees - Mary Sue|
Prices are total prices for a private boat for 1 to 4 persons (not per person). The fee for an additional person (fishing or non-fishing) is $20usd p/p (only applied from 15 years and up). The recommended minimum age is 10 years.
We do not organize any “shared tours” meaning that we do not pair up individuals or smaller groups. All tours are private tours.
Transportation to and from the resorts is not provided. Most resorts offer taxi service 24/7. We recommend to check upon arrival with the front desk or concierge about taxi fees and possible required taxi reservations.
Payment and Cancellation Policies
In order to confirm a reservation, we require a deposit of $50usd which should be paid through PayPal. We will send you a link for this payment after confirming availability. Please note you don't need to have a PayPal account in order to process the deposit. The PayPal link comes with clear instructions and you should be able to pay with debit or credit card.
The balance should be paid in cash the day of your tour (USD or Mexican Peso). If you prefer to pay the balance through PayPal, please let us know at least 3 days before your tour date, and we will send you another link for the indicated amount, plus 6% PayPal fees. Please note we do not accept credit cards, nor traveler’s checks. PayPal is the only mechanism we use for credit card payments. We do not take your credit card information.
* Cancellations made 7 days or more before the tour date, apply for a full refund of the deposit.
* Cancellations made within 7 days of the tour date and 'no shows' don't apply for a refund of the deposit.
* Tours shortened by the client due to late arrival, seasickness or any other reason, don't apply for a discount or refund.
* In case of bad weather conditions, tours will be rescheduled depending upon availability. Since we are just a small operation with limited availability, rescheduling is not always a possibility. In this case your deposit will be fully refunded.
* Traveling always involves risks such as getting sick or missed flights. Therefore we suggest to buy travel insurance which will reimburse you the unused value of your holidays, including deposits paid for (fishing) trips.